SF Group are currently looking for a Manufacturing Engineer with experience of working within a manufacturing process improvement environment.
This position has come about through business growth within the company’s sector.
Day to day responsibilities include:
- A primary focus on continuous improvement of current manufacturing processes to ensure maximum productivity of the production line
- The candidate will be involved in process reviews and developing new manufacturing processes
- The focus is to help drive continuous improvement through the facility
- To deliver on quality projects in a given timescale
The ideal person will be/have:
- Experience working within a manufacturing process improvement environment with an appreciation for high quality standards
- The capability to understand manufacturing techniques
- The ability to demonstrate technical competency when speaking to internal and external stakeholders
For the relevant candidate this position will pay a salary in the range of £32,000 - £40,000.
The company is willing to look at candidates with slightly less experience with the view of taking them on developing their skillset through various training courses.
If you are interested in this role please contact me ASAP on or