We're a leading software development company based in Leamington Spa town centre, looking for an enthusiastic B2B marketer to join our innovative team.
Are you someone who can't start the day without looking at analytics? Are you a bit of a wordsmith with an appreciation of SEO and PPC? Do you know when your social media followers are active during the day and how best to engage them? Do you have a knack for creating email campaigns with a CTR above the industry average?
We are looking for a talented Marketing Assistant with at least 2 years experience. This fantastic role will provide you with the opportunity to work across the full marketing mix including Email and CRM, PR, promotional campaigns and website / content management. You will work closely with the Marketing Manager on a range of projects, but primarily be responsible for the company's digital footprint and be tasked with improving our online performance.
Our key marketing objectives are:
- Generating leads within our target markets
- Supporting the sales team in lead conversion
- Strengthening the company's profile and brand
- Growing the company's market share
Email marketing - devise and implement email campaigns to our growing database to generate inbound leads, monitor and evaluate ROI
- Website - you will take ownership of maintaining and developing the website by uploading SEO-driven content, as well as monitoring and evaluating the site's performance
- Blogging - Source and curate SEO-driven blog posts in collaboration with staff and external agencies; monitor and evaluate performance
- Social media management - manage the company's profiles and presence on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and YouTube; devise a social media content strategy and create shareable content appropriate for each channel; monitor and engage in social media conversations using appropriate groups; drive relevant traffic and leads from social media; track and measure performance and ROI
- PPC - Work with the marketing manager and the PPC agency to develop and implement PPC campaigns; monitor and evaluate performance and ROI
- Use Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager to analyse customer behaviour, maximise traffic and conversion rates
- Manage and champion the Black Pepper brand online
- Manage video production as/ when required.
KEY KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
Sound understanding of the IT Services Industry
Degree educated and/or relevant work experience (At least 2 years marketing experience, ideally at least one year's experience of marketing in the IT industry)
Good command of social media and web management
Experience developing online content
Demonstrable experience with search ranking algorithms and optimisation techniques
Demonstrable experience with email marketing and/or marketing automation tools, lead nurturing and generation
Highly creative and an excellent writer but can also be process-driven and rely on data to make decisions.
Excellent digital communication skills - able to integrate an SEO focus into your content
Data driven and highly analytical
Fanatical about tech and innovation
Recognised Marketing qualification such as CIM
Bonus skills: HTML, Adobe Photoshop or equivalent.
25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
Phone Interviews - 27th July 2017
Face to face interviews - 1st August 2017