MPPI Complaint Handler
Ajilon - Adecco
Case Handlers Required For A major Retail Bank
Salary: Up to GBP21,000 + Excellent benefits
Ajilon Technology (an Adecco staffing solutions brand) are seeking a number of highly skilled Case Handlers to join their team on site with a Major UK Retail Bank
Our client require a number of Case Handlers to carry out first line quality checking in respect of PPI Case Support activities, incorporating best practice and providing appropriate feedback to customers
To be considered you must be able to demonstrate:
- A thorough and demonstrated understanding of a complaint handling system such as Respond.
- A proven ability to handle complaints beyond existing quality standards.
- The ability to plan and prioritise effectively.
- The ability to deliver to challenging dead lines.
- Excellent understanding of/the ability to learn the banking regulatory environment.
- Ability to clearly, concisely and accurately communicate with internal and external customers a full range of detailed information, both verbally and in writing, from a variety of sources, using persuasive and negotiating skills.
- Capable of making appropriate complaint handling judgements.
- Highly developed and proven customer service skills.
- Ability to work in a highly challenging environment whilst maintaining the customer at the forefront of all activity
If you feel you have these skills and for further details please submit your CV and Apply Now. A member of the team will be in touch with in 48 hours to talk through the application process
Ajilon are a global company with a rich history and a unique set of services across both people and technology services, Their aim to help our customers succeed in the ever-changing digital world by bringing together people and technology solutions to meet our customers' requirements.