Customer Service Representative Frontline
Industria is currently recruiting for a Customer Service Representative for our busy and prestigious client based in Atherstone. Ideal candidate will have strong customer service skills.
Main duties will include:
- Identify and action selling opportunities to retain revenue, whilst providing suitable solutions to customers’ requirements.
- Deal with booking exceptions and with cross-location booking calls/e-mails in a productive and high quality manner
- Ensure transactional information and system entries are completed in an accurate and timely manner
- Explores the issues, looks for additional information to get a clear view of the situation at hand
- Shows understanding and will be able to provide excellent accessibility and first call resolution to customers
- Work in an accurate and orderly way and produces actionable results
- Show understanding and empathy to customers and colleagues
- Listens and understands the message of others
- Continues to act in a composed manner and is able to perform effectively and efficiently in stressful situations
- Has a fluent narrative style and adopts language and style depending on the audience.
- Will be able to work shifts in line with contact centre roster to meet business needs
Working hours are Monday – Friday 9 hours a day, however the candidate needs to be flexible to work between 07:00-19:00. Salary of £8.63 - £9.40 per hour. Own transport is essential due to the location.