FLEET ADMINISTRATOR REQUIRED!
Gi Group are recruiting for their client, a Market leading company in the Logistics Field based within Nuneaton. We are looking for experienced admin staff to join an expanding team with a background of working within a warehouse environment. Experience of data entry into a fleet management system is desirable but not essential. A good knowledge of Microsoft computer systems especially advanced excel is a must. It would be an advantage to have UK driving licence.
The shift will be 8.30 - 17.00 Monday to Friday however you must be flexible with the hours due to business needs.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
- Previous customer service experience
- Previous administration experience
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Willingness to develop self
- IT literate
- Customer focus
- Strong negotiation and diplomacy skills.
- Superior conflict resolution skills
- Good communication skills
- Fleet or maintenance experience of data entry into a fleet management system
- Ordering fuel cards
- Taxing vehicles
- Ordering ancillary parts for engineer's vehicles
- Processing parking fines
- Booking driver training courses
- Logging accident reports on a dedicated Fleet System
- Arranging vehicle deliveries and collections
- Checking vehicles into site when they are returned from the field
- Assisting with preparing vehicles for new start engineers
- Reporting using Excel
- Answering queries by phone and e-mail
- Raising recharges for vehicle damage
- Experience of van fleets
- Familiarity with VW product
- Working within a large fleet environment
- Experience with MPG training courses
- Experience in vehicle MPG performance improvement, and CO2 reduction
- Strategy for MPG improvement