Procurement Analyst, Warwick FTC - 12 Months
Every time you pick up the phone, surf the Internet, travel on a motorway, catch a train, bus or tube, or even dial 999; chances are telent have enabled the technology to make this happen.
We'd be delighted to hear from you if you have the following experience:
- Ability to assimilate, analyse and report information with a high degree of accuracy.
- Problem solve and identify solutions for a positive outcome.
- Good communication skills across all levels of the business.
- An appreciation of procurement processes and best practices.
- Excellent skills in MS office products especially MS Excel and Powerpoint.
- Reporting to the Responsible Procurement Manager, you will form part of the Procurement Support function within telent's Procurement Department and will support telent's objectives in the risk profiling and performance management monitoring of our supply base.
- Working with a cross-functional team within telent to obtain, analyse and report data providing an accurate and current profile of our supply chain which reflects both the risk and delivery performance, this is an opportunity to utilise excellent skills in communication and Microsoft applications.
- There is also a requirement to provide training to the Procurement team to support the gathering of data.
- A familiarisation with our Oracle and Qlikview tools is required and additional training will be given in this area if required.
- Due to business needs, it may be required that you support other administrative functions in the Procurement area from time to telent staff requiring Procurement support.
- Support the creation of new tools and processes to support Procurement reporting requirements.
- Analyse the Oracle data and provide a supply chain risk profile report to the business.
- Support continual improvement of risk profiling and ensure information is up to date and accurate.
- Support the implementation of a supplier performance monitoring process and report data to the business.
- Support training requirements of the Procurement team by sharing information as requested.
- Administrative support upon request.
Business Operations Skills - Qualifications:
- 5 GCSEs or equivalent at C or above including Mathematics and English.
- Innovative - capable of looking for innovative and creative solutions to problems.
- Builds trust and a collaborative relationship with stakeholders and colleagues within the team by consistently delivering on promises and presenting a balanced view.
- Tenacious - finds ways around difficult problems by not giving up.
- Strives for continuous improvement, delivers and supports new processes and directions.
- A real "Can Do" positive outlook and attitude to any problems and difficulties faced.
- Leads with conviction and commitment, bestowing telent values into all aspects of delivery.
- Integrity & Responsibility.
- Motivation & Commitment.
- Decision Making.
- Customer Orientation.
- Effective verbal and written communication.
- Results & Quality.
- Team Working.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy once we have received sufficient applications.
telent is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to diversity and inclusion.