Job Title: Maintenance Engineer
Location: West London
Shift: 6-2 and 10-6 rotation
Our Client is a well establish and growing heavy product production firm that requires a Maintenance
engineer to work in the Nuneaton site. The company has won numerous new contracts and now are on
a drive to for fill their client's requirements with hiring talented Maintenance engineers to help with
Electrical and mechanical breakdowns. This role would suit a recently newly trained engineer.
The Maintenance Engineer is responsible for the onsite maintenance, repair and refurbishment of
Predominantly production based assets in a range of values and complexity.
Requirements are (but not limited to):
Proactive PPM in line with specific site requirements
- Maintaining the highest standards of workmanship
- Promoting Continuous Improvement and a Positive Culture
Comply fully with all legislation (Health and Safety at Work act 1974 etc???)
Report to business as required, weekly/monthly.
Maintain packing plant in a flexible and reactive manner
Mechanical repair to packing machines, conveyors and other plant
Have a basic understanding of Electrical maintenance i.e. motors, contactors ,sensors and PLC I/O
Knowledge and experience of Fabrication work i.e. welding, gas cutting, grinding
Proactive in identifying problems and finding solutions
Be able to work well as a team and on their own initiative
Knowledge of Pneumatics
Ideal candidate will have a minimum of:
- Ideally NVQ level qualified
- Time served Apprenticeship / Training with experience
- Counterbalance Forklift and MEWP licence preferable
- Occupational qualifications (Welding / Cutting / Grinding etc.)
- Minimum of an IOSH certificate in Safety; although this training could be supplied to support an appointment.
- Ideally trained in Risk Assessment / Risk Management principles
Please call Adam for more details or clicks apply.