Our client are a very well know accountancy firm based in Coventry & due to expansion are looking to recruit an experienced Personal Tax specialist to join their team.
Applicants will need to have experience in the preparation of self- assessment tax returns, personal tax and be aware of the latest changes in legislation. You will have your own portfolio and subsequent workload to managing and will be working to tight deadlines.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Preparing personal tax computations and tax returns, including inheritance tax, capital gains tax, income tax, etc
- Supporting team members by reviewing tax calculations and returns prepared by other members of the team
- Dealing directly with HMRC with both general queries and investigations
To be a success in this role applicants should:
- Possess the ability to prioritise a large, busy and varied workload
- Have excellent time management skills
- Have a lively and confident manner and can work well under pressure
- You also need to be ATT/CTA and ideally have worked in another practice or had experience of HMRC.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75501691