Customer Relationship Manager
Our client is the largest integrated veterinary service provider in the UK with turnover in excess of £200m and over 5000 employees. They operate several key business areas; 420+ veterinary surgeries, diagnostic laboratories, a pet crematoria division, a successful ecommerce business and two buying groups. They have doubled in size in the last three years and have further expansion, development and diversification initiatives planned for 2017 and beyond.
They currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Customer Relationship Manager to join them. In this role, you will responsible for planning, co-ordinating, delivering and evaluating all data driven customer marketing and will increase customer engagement and lifetime value through the timely delivery of highly personalised and relevant communications. You will work closely with their IT Team, Marketing Team, Practice Management System Manager and Data Controller.
Within this role you will be predominantly based in Earlswood, Solihull but will also be required to travel to meetings and veterinary practices around the UK & Netherlands, CVS Head Office in Norfolk and also event locations from time to time with some overnight stays.
Key Duties to include:
• Being able to deliver a compelling CRM strategy which focuses on customer retention and maximising customer lifetime value.
• Managing the retention of small animal, large animal and equine direct marketing.
• Delivering CRM campaigns.
• Liaise with various stakeholders including the practice Management System and Data Warehouse owners.
• Influence decisions on CRM software and systems to support the strategy.
Key Skills required:
• Previous experience in a similar retention/CRM or direct marketing role is essential
• CRM experience including;
– CRM print and production management knowledge and expertise
– Experience working with CRM software / systems
– Experience executing email and SMS
– Experience working with Dot Mailer a bonus, but not essential
• Experience working with large volumes of data
• Understanding of data warehouse
• People management skills & experience
• Good Numeracy and analytical skills
• An aptitude for working in a fast paced environment, to meet deadlines and get things done
• Strong relationship management skills and ability to engage and network with stakeholders at all levels
• Commercial with experience working with sales data and able to evaluate sales performance
• Analytical and able to analyse data and produce reports with recommendations
The company offers a competitive salary, 5 weeks annual leave plus bank holidays, access to a range of flexible benefits to suit your needs, such as child care vouchers, subsidised gym membership and cycle to work scheme.
To find out more or to apply for this role, please send your CV and covering letter by using the apply button.
Closing date for applications: 11th September 2017
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75498402