Quality Administrator - Systems Tester
The main purpose of the role is to carry out testing of software as part of a software project, that it is performed at the highest quality and is in line with the development timetable and processes. To also liaise with a 3rd party software supplier on a daily basis to ensure parties are clear on development specification, timescales and expectations – both externally and internally.
To assist in training the team on the system on both existing and new functionality, and to ensure supporting documentation is kept up to date.
• Administrative / Clerical experience, minimum 2 years
• Some experience of software testing is desirable
• Organisational skills, time management and prioritisation
• Computer literacy – specifically Excel and Outlook
• Team player
• Mature attitude, and works on own initiative
• Ability to multi task and be results orientated
• Excellent communication skills with focus on customer service
• Ability to produce consistently accurate and high quality work
• Excellent numerical and reporting skills
• Customer service skills, both internal and external whilst maintaining a professional manner.
Principal Tasks and Activities:
• Ensure all company activities relating to software testing is completed in a high quality manner in accordance with agreed development timetables.
• Effectively answer and resolve UAT quality assurance queries
• Facilitatee greater client and user engagement
• Communicating with 3rd party software supplier on a daily basis, including occasional site visits to the London office.
• Creating documentation to support new software released such as release notes and training guidance.
• Advise and train the operation team on new functionality and which processes it may affect.
Please contact Michelle at Redwood Search Worcester for more informationRecommend your family and friends to us and on their successful placement, we will give you up to £250 worth of vouchers of your choice. (T&C's apply). Please visit our Redwood Search website to find more roles!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75500667