Motorsport Administrative Assistant
My client is one of the world's most desirable automotive OEM's with a highly desirable product line-up. They currently seek a Motorsport Administrative Assistant for a long-term, on-going contract role.
In order to further promote the brand, their Unique Vehicles department are creating a track version of a road based production vehicle. This vehicle will compete in a FIA approved championship in locations around the globe.
- They seek an individual to support the Technical Manager in an administrative capacity. The successful candidate will be:
- Well organised and flexible and able to work on multiple supporting activities.
- Responsible for coordinating and updating technical documentation for regulations.
- Responsible for testing and planning logistics.
- Responsible for parts ordering and logistics.
- Responsible for team logistics and travel policy implementation for the programme.
- Responsible for build manual documentation.
- Previous relevant motorsport administration experience
- Proven IT and communication skills
- High drive, self- motivated and able to work under tight deadlines.
If you would like to find out more and match the criteria above then please do not hesitate an apply today.