This new role is designed to provide skilled service and networking capabilities to key accounts for this nationwide systems integrator This is a great opportunity to join a top security company and learn with an experienced and supportive team.
You will be working in mid to large scale integrated security environments, fault finding and rectifying small service call outs, but mainly upgrading the same networked based system adding in new CCTV or Access hardware and software.
- To service integrated CCTV, Access Control Systems and some intruder and fire systems.
- To upgrade existing systems hardware, software and back-end databases.
- Travel as required, mainly throughout the Midlands.
- Sound knowledge of CCTV, and Access Control Systems.
- Experience of SQL, databases, TCP/IP networking.
- Experience in higher-end systems preferred: C-Cure, Janus/Sateon, Cardax/Gallagher, Inner Range, Indigo Vision, CEM, Genetec, Avigilon, DVTel, or similar.