We are looking for an experienced Quantity Surveyor who has the ability to hit the ground running in the construction build sector. Working within the residential housing sector, with great attention to detail and organisational skills, you will be providing the surveying of build and design contracts.
The role requirements:
- Site Visits
- Preparing Build Cost Plans
- Regular and ongoing reviews of build projects
- Procurement, valuations, variations, tender analysis, CVR's, take offs, measurements and management of packages and sub-contractor accounts.
- Overseeing the hand over process of each project.
- Attending regular site meetings.
- Pricing and ordering of required materials.
- Contract Negotiation
- Great Communication skills.
- Ensuring pricing is cost effective and correctly recorded for the procurement of labour and materials.
- A minimum of HNC/HND/BSc in Quantity Surveying or Commercial Management
- Memeber of RICS or relavent governing body
- a minimum of 3 years experience in residential build sector
- Knowledge of negotiating contracts and tenders
A generous salary, car allowance and bonus scheme available to the succesful applicant
Health care and Pension.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.