Morgan Hunt are looking for a hardworking Mechanical Engineering Lecturer for a role to start on a temporary contract until the end of the academic year. The FE Establishment is located in Birmingham and boasts easy transport links.
As a Welding lecturer, you will be expected to undertake professional and timely assessments of candidates in the workplace and delivery of theory sessions in a classroom setting.
You will be required to have:
- Level 3 or above teaching qualification.
- Level 3 Welding related qualification.
- Sound subject knowledge.
- Strong industry experience.
- Previous experience delivering Mechanical Engineering within a FE establishment
What Morgan Hunt can offer you:
- Your own specialist consultant and a supportive, proactive team of consultants
- Advice in your specialist industry, interview tips and updates within the industry
- A Morgan Hunt Greenroom User-Friendly timesheet APP
- Excellent Salaries fitting to your skills and experience
- Exclusive job opportunities
- CPD Courses to help improve your current skills.
- £200* Referral Bonus scheme for any successful teacher you recommend.
If you are interested in the above opportunity, or you are looking for an alternative lecturing opportunity in the East & West Midlands area, short term or long term positions, and want to hear more, then please contact Nicole at Morgan Hunt. We are welcome to hear from experienced teachers for discuss different roles available.
If you are interested in this role please apply with your CV and should you be successful, one of our recruitment team will be in touch to discuss your application.
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.