Aatom Recruitment has an exciting opportunity for a Recruitment Resourcer to join their Public Sector desk based in Coventry. Aatom recruitment are supply to local authorities, housing associations, police, NHS and other public sector clients in a range of job categories. Aatom recruitment also are specialists in the IT and Engineering sector and occasional support may be required for the IT desk also.
Your new role
As a Recruitment Resourcer you will be generating new candidates to place with our clients. You'll write adverts to display on and other job boards to keep new applications and candidates coming through to the team at a busy pace to meet the high demand of the desk. You will conduct phone and face to face screening interviews, marketing candidates to the market and updating our clients. Will check all necessary compliance documentation, updating all required information on our database and carry out regular audits.
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to have a proven track record of working in a similar role whether as an Administrator or Resourcer and extensive IT skills are essential. You will have experience of working in a high pressured role working to targets. Given the nature of this role you'll also need to demonstrate an organised approach to your work and an ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels. You'll need an eye for detail and a meticulous work ethic to ensure that the data and compliance records are accurate and complete.
What you'll get in return
You will be receive a competitive basic salary plus a generous bonus scheme and wide ranging flexible benefits package. You'll also have access to the best training in the industry to help you achieve success as a Recruitment Resourcer in Coventry. You will have the potential to progress your career in Aatom Recruitment into a full time Recruitment Consultant role.
- Answering incoming calls to the business
- Advertising on job boards
- Search and selection on job boards and database
- Compliance checks and reference checking
- Supporting the Office Manager with business activities
- Providing good customer service to all stakeholders internally and externally
- Support with day to day and ad hoc administration duties
- Build effective relationships with managers and candidates
- Ensuring the HR system is up-to-date and data input information accurately
Skills / Experience :
- Previous experience working in an administration / recruitment role
- Self-motivated and have the ability to work as part of a team
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Experience of using Microsoft Office packages
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good verbal communication skills
PLEASE FORWARD CV FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION