National Account Manager
Title: National Account Manager
Salary: up to £55,000 basic (doe) + bonus + benefits
Our client is a market leading provider of service solutions to companies operating in the commercial Hospitality and Foodservice sector.
They are a dynamic and fast-paced business operating within an urgent KPI environment to ensure that they deliver excellent results to their clients who include major Hotel, Restaurant and Pub groups.
This is an excellent time to join a business which is evolving quickly with great opportunities for future career development.
You will be required to:
- Build and maintain strong relationships with Key National Account clients;
- Prepare and implement an account development plan -detailing key information on customer insight, visions and growth strategies;
- Identify, prospect and secure new business opportunities;
- Produce proposals/quotations/tenders whilst remaining a strong commercial awareness of which opportunities will benefit the business’ profitability;
You will be an experienced Account Manager who is able to demonstrate the following:
- Structured sales training;
- Confidence in negotiations with major, sometimes challenging clients;
- Proven track record of delivering revenue growth through effective account management;
- Commercially astute with the ability to evaluate gaps/opportunities for account growth and new business development;
- Excellent communication skills, able to engage with senior decision makers and confidently negotiate trading terms;
- An eye for sales and commercial opportunities;
- Quick-thinking, numerate and ambitious.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Due to the overwhelming Application response we receive through various sources should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.