Insurance Customer Service - Household Claims Advisor
Are you looking for an exciting new challenge in customer services? We are currently recruiting for Personal Case Managers within our Insurance Claims department in Birmingham.
The role requires you to be a point of contact to our customers who are looking to make a household claim and to deliver an outstanding customer service whilst processing customer claims effectively and efficiently in line with business requirements.
The start date for this intake of 16 is Monday 18th September.
Training will consist of 11 weeks of classroom and contact centre floor learning.
We take pride in being there for our customers. We help them deal with whatever life has in store and support them in achieving financial security; and that’s thanks to the talented and dedicated people who work with us. For us, 'social responsibility’ is not just a buzzword. It defines us and runs through everything we do for our customers and as an employer. And working with us, you’ll get a competitive reward package and have the flexibility and autonomy to deliver your personal, business and career goals.
At Legal & General Insurance we look after our customers throughout life, death and everything in between so that you know that everything that’s important to you is protected. With over 180 years’ experience in providing Insurance policies, our customers trust us to be there and to do the right thing.
- To manage the customer experience throughout the claim, following the recommended call structure and delivering a high level of customer satisfaction.
- To ensure that all claims are dealt with effectively and efficiently resulting in accurate outcomes.
- To manage case/work load in accordance with service level agreements and customer expectations on daily basis.
- To demonstrate Treating Customers Fairly when handling claims.
- To maintain a good level of technical knowledge once training has been provided.
- To evidence and demonstrate the ability to make decisions whilst taking into account the customers circumstances.
- To demonstrate flexibility depending on customer demand.
- To manage and resolve customer dissatisfaction.
- To recognise where there are inconsistencies during the claims process and take remedial action.
- To actively listen when interacting with customers using clear effective communication and adapt style to meet the customer needs.
- Attention to detail
- Excellent organisation skills
- Good knowledge and ability to accurately use PC application and able to input information correctly.
- Ability to work within agreed timescales and deadlines and be flexible alongside customer demand.
- To be proactive in identifying problems and constructively look to find solutions.
- To work actively as part of a team and contribute towards delivering team performance
Whatever your role, we reward ability, performance and attitude with a package that looks after all the things that are important to you. Our employees have a wide range of benefits including a generous pension scheme, life assurance, 22 days’ (with potential to rise to 26 days) holiday, discretionary performance related bonuses, paid overtime, a variety of share schemes, discounts at both a huge range of high street stores and our own great products, your hard work will be rewarded when you join us.
Please note that there are rotating shift patterns, which fall within M-F 08am 08pm, and around 1 in every 3 saturdays between 9-5pm.
We will be holding final stage assessments on 15/08, 17/08.