Teaching Assistant for local SEND School specialising in supporting primary-aged children with Autism and associated learning challenges. This is lovely learning environment where the individual needs of the children are at the forefront of everything the school does. The school has wonderful facilities with many designed to both stimulate learning and provide a comfortable and safe environment in which the children are able to develop.
Staff in this school are supportive, caring and above all work with children with the confidence and commitment required to make a difference. As a Teaching Assistant at this school we expect you to be able to work on a 1-2-1 or very small group basis, be used to working with children with Autism and have a warm., calm and caring approach to the children you support.
To apply for this role you must be:-
- A Teaching Assistant with experience gained working in a SEND School
- Used to working with primary-aged children in particular with Autism
- Happy to provide support to both pupils and teaching staff
- Able to demonstrate that you are able to make a difference in the classroom
- A fun, flexible and friendly Teaching Assistant pupils can develop with
- Available for full time work in September
In return you will enjoy:-
- Good rates of pay
- Long-term prospects with additional CPD as required
- Exceptional support from your local Consultant
To apply you must have:-
- Recent relevant experience working at school level as a TA , Learning Mentor or LSA
- Education-based refences
- Current DBS or happy to apply for a new one
For an immediate local interview please email me your CV or call for an informal chat.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.