BMI Droitwich Spa Hospital in Droitwich Spa is part of BMI Healthcare, Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
We have an opportunity for a Senior Radiographer to join their team of staff in the Imaging department.
This is a Part time role for 22.5 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- DCR/BSc in diagnostic radiography or equivalent qualification.
- Mammography qualification desirable but not essential
- Previous experience of all types of general radiography, fluoroscopy and theatre imaging procedures.
- Professional attitude.
- Able to work on own initiative and in a team.
Duties of this role include:
- To assist with all types of general radiography, fluoroscopy and theatre imaging procedures, ensuring the best possible service to our patients.
- To demonstrate a consistently high standard of care for our patients in keeping with the philosophies of the hospital, department and the hospital’s policies and protocols.
- If a Certificate in Mammography is held - to run an efficient, professional and friendly mammography service for the hospital, delivering the best possible service to our patients.
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare offers a competitive starting salary and offers access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
- BMI Healthcare Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Staff Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday per annum
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.