We are currently working in partnership with a market leading FTSE business operating within a fast passed dynamic market. Due to significant growth they are looking to recruit a Billing administrator, to play an active role in maintain a highly efficient and responsive section of the Site Banking processing function.
The main administrator responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Ensuring completed works are invoiced to relevant clients
- Ensuring WIP is kept to a minimum
- Deal with billing queries ensuring invoices are paid
- Liaising with business partners and engineers to close works for invoicing
- Training new team members and ensuring service levels are maintained
- Working within a culture of continuous improvement, identifying and implementing process improvements to drive effectiveness - creating reports, providing information to management, identify problems within systems and processes and working to actively manage and resolve them
- The ideal Billing Administrator will have experience within a similar role and be available at short notice
- Ability to produce work of a high standard whilst under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Experience of working in a shared service center environment
- Computer literate; Microsoft Excel (pivot tables & lookups), Word, Outlook, Microsoft Dynamics A and Open Accounts
- Oral communication - speaks clearly, fluently and in a compelling manner to both individuals and groups.
How to Apply
Please click on the button below, attaching your full CV in Word format, detailing your current salary package and quoting reference number 370688.