Finance Graduate Scheme
A number of exciting opportunities currently exist within our Finance Graduate Scheme to play a pivotal role in the Interserve Finance Shared Services Centre function. You will undergo a structured training plan, where you may take up several roles within Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Travel & Expenses, Master Data and Credit Control within the Finance SSC, learning and developing core finance skills. You will continuously develop and learn new skills to ensure a strong knowledge of our entire support services business.
In return, we offer a fantastic package and support for all of our Graduate employees, including study support, pay towards your professional qualification - ACCA or CIMA and a career path within the business with the aim for you to become fully qualified by qualification and experience.This role will be initially based in our West Bromwich office until early 2018 when we relocate to a new building in Solihull, near the NEC.
- The candidate may rotate within the transaction services department and work towards completing their personal development training matrix, which covers all aspects of the role and the different companies we look after within the SSC.
- Candidates will be trained based on a detailed departmental process matrix and will then be continuously monitored against KPI’s, whilst their level of knowledge in each process will be assessed to follow progress from beginner to advanced . Monthly 1:1 meetings will be scheduled with the departmental manager to ensure continuous feedback is given to the role holder.
- All employees are supported by each department manager and a Personal Development Plan will be completed and actively monitored by senior management within the SSC to ensure solid progress and experience is achieved for all areas of a candidate’s development.
- The role will play a pivotal part in the smooth running of the finance function. You will work closely with all of our business units and be in a position to challenge the status quo. The rotation requirements and timelines are based on the needs of the business for each department and may vary for each individual.
Knowledge skills & experience
In order for your application to be considered you must have completed:
- 2:1 Degree or above
- 3 A-Levels (or equivalent) A* - C grades
- MS Office Products – Advanced (Vlookup / Pivot) - Required
- Readsoft OCR Solution – Advantageous
- MS Dynamics Ax 2009 – Advantageous
- +40 Invoices per hour processing - desirable
- This is an excellent opportunity for a high calibre individual to work within a high volume environment and to play a key role in the Finance Operations Centre.
- We are looking for candidates with high attention to detail and personable individuals that can work well with large teams. You need to be a great communicator, organised and be able to prioritise in a fast paced environment.
- We are looking for candidates that have the desire and motivation to progress their career and own professional and personal development.
Additional job board text
Interserve's vision is to redefine the future for people and places. We are one of the world's foremost support services and construction companies, operating in the public and private sectors in the UK and internationally. We offer advice, design, construction, equipment, facilities management and front-line public services. Interserve is based in the UK and is listed in the FTSE 250 index. We have gross revenue of £3.3 billion and a workforce of 80,000 people worldwide.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75499821