Rehabilitation Case Manager
Experienced Rehabilitation Case Manager to £50k
Home Based with travel. Central UK belt
Amazing opportunity for an experienced Rehabilitation Clinical CASE MANAGER with an outstanding remuneration package. Nurse, Physiotherapist, Social Worker or Occupational Therapy background.
- to £50K
- 25 days holiday.
- Pension scheme
- Plus usual perks associated with a role of this standing.
- Home based - ideally Central UK area - Midlands based Head office visits
Essential Skills and Knowledge:
- Risk Assessment
- Needs Assessment
- Goal Planning
- Treatment Plan Implementation
- Residential, Rehabilitation and Long-Term Care Knowledge
- Working Knowledge of other appropriate professions
- Presentation Skills
- Computer Literacy
- Report/Letter Writing Skills
We are looking for an Experienced Case Manager who has been working within the Rehabilitation and ABI sector, already having a number of years experience, with a network of connections in the Case management arena, partnering with law firms and insurance companies.
A Senior Case manager to work within an established company to assist in the building blocks of this part of the business and to help shape the growth and ultimately direction of the business in the future. Reporting Directly to the Managing Director you will be work with them on all aspects of the business from Budgets, clinical matters, Staff structure and training, client management to name a few.
Who we are looking for:
You will be a self-starter, au fait with successfully organising and time planning.
Making judgment calls on matters of clinical and operational importance while solving problems and obstacles that arise day to day.
You need to be skilled and experienced working with a team, delegating where appropriate and communicating reasons and effectively verbally, and electronically.
The right person for this role will have the interpersonal skills to be able to influence and powers of persuasion to become a leader in their post within the business. Flexibility, tenacity along with a good share of resilience will stand you in good stead! Having either NMC or HCPC registration is essential.
Minimum requirements to apply for this role:
- Relevant professional qualification (ie. social work, occupational therapy, Nursing or physiotherapy)
- Minimum 2 years post qualification experience in profession, which includes experience in disability/brain injury.
- Full driving Licence
- Clean DBS check at enhanced level.
- Registration with relevant professional body.
Sound interesting? Want to know more?
Get in touch with us to discuss this role in more detail or send us your CV and will contact you to arrange the next steps of the recruitment process if successful.
We look forward to receiving your application on behalf of our well respected client