Marketing Operations Manager
Job Title:Marketing Operations Manager
Role: Permanent, Full Time
Location: Halesowen, Midlands, UK Salary: £51,000-£55,000
Company: Intouch Games Ltd Posting Date: 10/8/17Closing Date: 9/9/17
An exciting opportunity has arisen at Intouch Games for a Marketing Operations Manager to join our ever-expanding team in Halesowen, West Midlands U.K.
Due to positive growth and huge potential, we are looking for a Marketing Operations Manager who will make a significant contribution to our company`s continued success.
The position involves managing the marketing team that includes SEO, Affiliates, Social Media, Content and all paid for marketing (including PPC, Facebook and networks) to ensure the company`s budgeted spend is used in the most efficient way, seeking to maximise ROI and drive down CPA.
Within this role you will be providing hands-on leadership to the marketing team, using your expertise and knowledge to ensure the delivery of successful campaigns. You will demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills both in the management of your team and in your relationships with internal and external stakeholders. You will be a dynamic and commercially-focused individual, able to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
Duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Support the marketing team through coordination of the various marketing channel activities including PPC, Facebook, various digital networks, social media, SEO and affiliate marketing to deliver integrated marketing campaigns.
- Identify, address and resolve operational issues that adversely affect campaigns.
- Establish, oversee and develop workflows, systems, processes, analytics and reporting.
- Supervise affiliates, social media, PPC and content teams to ensure targets and goals are achieved.
- Work with the wider business ensuring all key messages, promotions and offers are implemented by the relevant channel owner.
- Manage and prioritise marketing requests from the rest of the business.
- Develop strong relationships with our international PPC partner, liaising with this team on a daily basis.
- Agree monthly spend with MD and track actual versus target.
- Produce reports and analyses for management.
- Implement the strategic plan.
- Experience of Digital Media planning.
- Proven track record of line management with excellent personal interaction skills.
- Robust knowledge of how to grow a brand online.
- Has successfully purchased traffic and can demonstrate business growth as a result of the traffic purchased.
- Is confident in presenting new ideas that can grow the business profile online.
- Direct experience with online affiliate marketing, PPC, SEO, Social Media, Facebook and networks.
- Will have worked within a consumer-driven industry (insurance, online travel, games apps or another fast online B to C business).
- Understands online marketing, supporting strategies and delivering against KPIs.
- Can assess the performance of marketing channels with a keen analytical approach.
- Experience with a variety of tracking tools.
- Works well in a fast-paced commercial environment, dealing well with pressure and tight deadlines.
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to work across a number of projects at any one time.
- A high level of attention-to-detail.
- Takes a collaborative approach and is a team player.
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to work cross-functionally and with stakeholders at all levels.
- A problem-solver who uses their initiative to find solutions.
- PC-literate with a good working knowledge of Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Ability to speak Mandarin would be an advantage in order to liaise with our Mandarin speaking PPC partners in Malaysia.
To apply, please send your C.V. and covering letter to with the subject line `Application for Marketing Operations Manager`.
Job posted: 10/8/2017 Job closing date: 9/9/2017
Intouch Games Ltd are the developers of multiple world leading brands in the mobile casino sector. As reflected in our corporate strategy, our brands are player-centric therefore we constantly focus on what delivers value to them and what constitutes an exceptional player experience - we understand what makes a player tick. Through advancing our digital capabilities, delivering technological innovation and adopting a player focused organi