£18,000 basic salary and £21,500 OTE depending on skills and experience
- Vertu Reward Scheme
- Share Incentive Scheme
- Child Care Vouchers
- Preferential Service Rates
- Colleague Purchase Scheme
The role of Service Advisor plays a very important part in our SEAT Derby dealership and is critical in helping achieve and maintain our customer service levels.
The main duties include:
• dealing with all customers in a professional, prompt and courteous manner, portraying a positive first impression of the Service Department
• advising on technical queries or issues
• booking vehicles into the department for work to be carried out
• informing customers of the progress of their vehicle
• cross selling products and services where applicable
• finalising the invoice on completion of required work
You will have experience as a service advisor within the Motor industry and have a great customer service background, you also need to be organised, able to multi-task and manage a busy workload. Experience within the brand is not required as manufacturer training is provided to a SEAT approved qualification level.
In return if you are successful you can look forward to
• on-going training opportunities
• career progression
• childcare voucher scheme
• share incentive plan
• Colleague discounts on a wide range of products and services
• pension scheme
If you are interested in joining the most progressive team in the industry please apply now.