A brand new opportunity has become available for an experienced Production Administrator to join a multinational, blue chip organisation located in Walsall. As the production administrator you will support the operations manager by providing efficient and effective administration, to ensure smooth production within the business. You will also need an excellent working knowledge of Excel in order to create spreadsheets and reports. In return the company offers flexible working hours (39 hours per week), free onsite secure parking and 35 days holiday after 12 weeks.
THE JOB ROLE
- Providing efficient and effective administration, ensuring that all works orders are processed and delivered with all necessary paperwork on time.
- Control and maintain production plans in accordance with material and resource availability
- Using Excel to create and update spreadsheets relating to reports and schedules
- Generating schedules and raising works orders
- Production of high quality MS Word based documentation within tight timelines.
- Accurate logging of orders and filing of associated documentation
EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
- Excellent level of IT skills including Microsoft Excel with the ability to produce data and statistics
- Time served experience in administration and within the industry
- Prior working experience in production is desirable
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Temporary ongoing position, flexible working hours between 6am-6pm Monday to Friday working 39 hours per week to suit, Up to £11p/h
To apply for this position press apply now or call our team in Walsall for more information. This vacancy is being advertised by Proactive Personnel LTD. The services advertised by Proactive Personnel LTD are those of an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.