Customer Service Advisor
Permanent Customer Service Role in Derby
Your new company
A company based in Derby are looking to appoint a Customer Service / Business Development Executive to join their fast growing team. This Global company are looking to expand their team, and have great links to central Derby.
Your new role
- This role will report to the Business Development Manager.
- You will need to have very good communication skills, combined with a proven customer service and internal sales experience working with B2B companies.
- Experienced in dealing directly with new and existing B2B clients on an assigned account basis, supporting and developing specific accounts internally.
- Order processing, B2C enquiry handling and pushing information to our UK network of trade customers.
- Have a minimum of 3 year experience combined in a similar role. Having some telesales / telemarketing experience would also be beneficial.
- An understanding of Sage 200 and Sage CRM systems would be useful, but not essential, as full training will be given.
- We are looking for a 'Continuous Improvement' attitude.
What you'll need to succeed
You should have a proven experience in Customer Service, but also a strong telesales / Business Development background. You should be creative, driven and ambitious in order to fit in with the team. You should be confident and have a proactive attitude in order to hit the ground running with this role.
What you'll get in return
In return you will receive a competitive salary based on your experience, and will be joining an expanding Global business, close to the City Centre with on site parking.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.