Our client a UK wide care provider for older adults are currently seeking a registered care home manager for their 64 bedded residential home in Birmingham.
An attractive care home situated in a residential area of Birmingham. Offering a home from home environment with cosy lounges, light and airy dning rooms, Landscaped gardens and a recently developed Bistro.
As a registered care manager you will have a minimum of two years experience managing an elderly residential service of a similar or larger size and will also have a sound knowledge of the running of an EMI unit. .You will hold a QCF level 4 or equivalent and be up to date with current CQC legislation.As the registered care manager you will report directly to the regional manager and work closely with the operations team regarding all aspects of the home. You will have a proven track record of delivering a high quality service confrmed by CQC reports for the last two residential/Nursing homes you were employed by of Good or Outstanding.
This role will suit an experienced Home Manager looking for an environment within which they can make a real difference.
Some of your duties will include but not be limited to :
- Ensure processes are in place that adhere to CQC guidelines
- Ensure staff maximise their potential through ongoing training and development
- Complete regular audits of all medications,staff files and finances in the home
- Take an active part in the recruitment of the home
- Take responsibility for areas of development in the home
- Build good relationships with commissioners, medical professionals and families.
- provide leader ship and guidance to care staff
- Complete staff rotas and be on call for emergencies out of hours
- Complete regular care plan/risk assessment reviews with the MDT and families
- Be responsible for taking on and assessing new referrals from other homes and hospital settings.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a registered care manager who is looking to progress the health and social care field to join an ever growing company who are at the top of their game.
All successful candidates will be subject to satisfactory references covering five years and be subject to an enhanced criminal record check.