Employer Engagement (Business Development) Officer
We are looking for a Employer Partnership Consultant to work for an award winning training provider, to identify and engage with employers to promote apprenticeships and other training courses, incorporating both Government and privately/commercially funded courses. You will generate quality new start volumes on to appropriate apprenticeship programmes in line with regional capacity whilst ensuring all eligibility criteria is met.
Candidates must have the following skills, experience and qualifications as a minimum to be considered:
• Have you worked on volume 'young apprenticeship recruitment’ activity?
• Are you familiar with selling into businesses to upskill their existing staff?
• Have you engaged with any 'levy paying employers’?
• Can you evidence their success with target records and achievements?
• Do you have vehicle available to them for work purposes?
You Will receive:
- Great basic with car allowance
- Great Bonus Scheme
- 25 days holiday + Bank holidays
If you feel you match this criteria please apply.