Purchase Ledger Clerk (Immediate Start)
Are you a high volume specialist who is able to clear a back log of invoices? You will be reporting to the Purchase Ledger Supervisor, working as part of a small Accounts department, this role will predominantly be purchase ledger based ensuring all invoices are recorded onto the Purchase Ledger and are paid promptly to the suppliers, although the need to cover other area's such as sales ledger duties are important. Experience in a previous automotive role would be ideal.
Ideally you will;
- Previous purchase ledger experience, (6 months ideally) or working towards your AAT.
- Ensure all purchase invoices are accurately logged, scanned and matched against purchase orders in a timely manner.
- Ensure all purchase invoices are correctly authorised for payment.
- Ensure all invoices are paid within agreed payment terms via BACS; invoices paid offline are allocated in a timely manner to avoid duplicate payments.
In return you will;
- Be working for a growing organisation that aims to expand in the near future.
- Be working within a highly supportive and motivating team.
- Be offered free on-site parking.
- Be offered a permanent position if the candidate proves to have the relevant experience.
If you feel that you have the relevant skills, and meet the necessary requirements then please do not hesitate to apply below.