PA/Executive Assistant to Director Warwick
Our client based in Warwick are a public sector body looking to recruit a PA to supporting their Research Director in Warwick
This is a full PA role requiring someone who can think on their feet, forward plan and work in a fast paced environment. The role will require someoen really commercially astute who can think outside the box.
The role will entail:
- Travel management on an international basis
- Extensive diary management organising both internal and external meetings and arranging conference calls.
- Arranging extensive global travel including complex multi-country visits, visas, accommodation and transfers for the Directors and their direct reports.
- Organisation of team meetings across Europe, working with defined budgets.
- Producing board packs, presentations and compiling and updating agendas for general meetings and conferences.
- Project and research work support
- Monitoring emails and incoming post, auctioning and highlighting key actions
- Managing expenses
- Attending meetings and conference calls, taking minutes and ensuring clear communications across the teams of all actions
Applicants will have a strong PA background at Executive level and a good level of education.
Katie Bard is acting as an agency and is an equal opportunities employer