This firm provides a range of software, digital solutions and technology based outsourcing to a number of sectors such as the Government, Education, Health Care, Financial and legal services. They have been in operation for almost 40 years and are one of the fastest growing providers of their kind. Based out of their Dudley office they now require an Accounts Administrator to join their Finance Department.
This is a permanent opportunity paying up to £19,000 per annum
As an Accounts Administrator, you will assist the Revenues Manager and Revenues Supervisor with the day to day processing and accounting of the company gross margin for Product / Services and Recurring License, Support and Maintenance.
- Sales Order processing / validation
- Customer Purchase Orders requisitioning, distribution and tracking
- Sales Invoicing, Product / Services and Contract Renewals
- Processing, coding and recording purchase invoices and maintaining supplier cost of sale schedules
- Expense recharges
- Monitoring of allocated Email inboxes
- Preparation of Delivery Reports
- Recurring Contract amendments / charge notifications
- Gross Margin recognition
- Posting / Understanding of Journals (Deferred / Accruals - Revenue and Costs)
- Contract Analysis
- Other Ad Hoc Tasks
Skills and Experience
- Ability to take ownership of work areas through to completion
- Efficient, confident and organized
- Ability to meet tight month end deadlines and other deliverables
- Excellent communications skills
- Experienced user of Outlook, Microsoft Excel including formulas and spreadsheet links
- Concept of accountancy transactions (Double entry, debits and credits, sales / costs, balance sheet / P&L etc)
- Understanding of Accruals and Deferments, both Revenue and Costs.
- High level of attention to detail
- Team player
If this Accounts Administrator role is of interest do not hesitate in applying!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75500831