Finance & Tax Assistant
If you have knowledge or awareness of tax with strong system knowledge with particularly strong Microsoft Excel knowledge or if you have a proven interest in this field of work… we could have the perfect opportunity for you!
Our client, a financial services company, are currently looking for an experienced Finance and Tax Assistant to join their middle office team in Birmingham City Centre.
The role itself will involve the following duties:
- Preparation, review and dispatch of periodic reports sent to HA discretionary and non-discretionary clients to ensure that all aspects of client reporting are correct by performing detailed checks on a sample of reports. This includes:
- Probate Valuations including Quarter up valuations
- Investigate and resolve discrepancies which includes analysis on unexpected performance variances.
- Review management reports/client valuations produced for accuracy & completeness.
- Communicate with other departments and CRO teams as appropriate to resolve issues arising.
- Provide basic cover for CGT reporting.
- Ensure line manager is appraised of all relevant issues and progress on a timely basis.
- Ensure procedures and documentation produced for own areas of responsibility are complete, current and written in accordance with EFGHA standards.
- Perform such other duties as the Firm may request from time to time in accordance with the Contract of Employment.
The purpose of this role is to ensure that all operational and reporting aspects of the department are processed properly within agreed timeframes for each transaction and reporting type and in accordance with regulatory requirements.
If you feel you have the relevant experience or you are looking for this nature of role please get in touch today!JG/BCR/5484
Interested? Please click the 'APPLY' button now!BCR have more fantastic opportunities for you!Visit www.bellcornwall.co.uk & follow BCR on Twitter @LoveWorkBeHappy to view all of the latest jobs. BCR want to make finding a job that you will love as smooth sailing as possible. BCR now offer evening appointments to fit around your working life.Love Work Be HappyBCR aim to get back to all applicants within 24 hours however if you have not received a response within this period then please feel free to contact us on 0121 515 5910 at your earliest convenience.BELL CORNWALL RECRUITMENT(For the purposes of recruiting for this vacancy Bell Cornwall Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency. Bell Cornwall Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all age groups)PA/Executive Assistants, Secretarial, Reception, Administration, Marketing, IT, HR, Law, Finance, Customer Services, Sales
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75499260