Customer Experience Manager
Do you have a genuine interest in the customer journey and feel committed and passionate about how you can directly shape and improve it?
Would you like to be part of a creative and innovative team who all share passion for a brand? If you have a research background, experience in the service sector, and want to help shape and improve a business, its service and marketing, then this could be the ideal role for you.
Based just on the outskirts of Birmingham, our forward-thinking client is an innovative new retail business that is paving the way, and delivering a level of customer service and experience that has never been done before in this specialist industry.
As a brand-new concept, this 'start-up' company is well supported and funded by one of the country's biggest organisations in their sector. This is a great opportunity to be involved right from the very beginning with an exciting and pioneering project with massive scope for growth.
Combining qualitative and quantitative research, the Customer Experience Manager will oversee the customer journey from a service led view point, suggesting improvements and ways to make the customer order as quick, efficient and pain free as possible. Taking this product to market will involve looking at the customer journey and making it as seamless and pain free as possible.
You will be responsible for ensuring the business has a true understanding of what their customers want and need, now and in the future, and whether they are delivering against the customer proposition.
You will ensure that the brand and customer propositions are reflected consistently across all customer touch points, including digital, non-digital channels and branches. Using a range of tools to seek customer feedback and measure customer satisfaction performance, you will work closely with your marketing, communications, design and operational colleagues to agree actions to improve.
- You will be a problem solver with a balance of analytic ability with big picture thinking
- An understanding of the digital landscape, especially within the retail sector
- You must have an entrepreneurial spirit and have previous experience in a multi-channel retail customer service/experience role
- Proven and effective stakeholder management and communication skills
- Experience of using different tools to obtain and measure customer satisfaction and make recommendations to improve customer experience
- Understand brand guidelines and ensure they are represented in the right way to customers/audiences
- Be creative; able to come up with new ideas
- Able to take ownership and always seek to deliver continuous improvement
- Graduate calibre
- Quickly understand different customer segments and how to engage and retain them
- Passionate, adaptable, trustworthy and efficient
This is a genuinely exciting opportunity to really help shape this new business and be in it from the early days, making your mark and helping carve out a place in the market for this exciting venture.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75499898