Inbound Customer Service Manager
New opportunity not to be missed! Purplebricks has a unique opportunity available for an Inbound Customer Service Manager to join the team based in Solihull. You will be on a full time permanent basis and be paid a competitive salary of £35,000 - £40,000 per annum.
As the fastest growing and most positively reviewed estate agency in the UK, Purplebricks is helping clients save millions of pounds in commission across the globe. We have already expanded into Australia and the USA with our innovative service, combining the personal touch of Local Property Experts with cutting edge technology and a Central Property Team to deliver an amazing customer experience. We’re proud to say we’ve revolutionised the way people buy, sell and let property, with our focus on people, not just property.
As our Inbound Customer Service Manager you will be reporting to the Head of Contact Centre. The role is a newly created position within our Contact Centre management team. We are looking for someone with a strong background in Contact Centre management who has the ability to oversee a large and growing team in a fast paced environment whilst driving exceptional service and results.
Responsibilities of our Inbound Customer Service Manager
- Lead a large team to deliver world class customer service
- Lead and direct a team of managers and their workload alongside your own
- Collate, analyse and interpret data with an attention to detail
- Actively contribute to Call Centre strategy creation and implement initiatives within the team
- Work to exceed all inbound performance targets
- Forecast and analyse data against budget figures as and when required
- Create a positive and innovative atmosphere where people strive to be the best that they can be
- Bring a sense of urgency and energy to situations where our customers are waiting to speak to us
- Provide encouragement, training and support helping others to achieve results
- Supports the HR People agenda operating in line with best practice in all areas from hire to retire
Skills needed to become our Inbound Customer Service Manager:
- Anticipates, responds to and seeks to exceed the expectations of existing and potential customers
- Diligent in your approach and able to adhere to procedures
- Tenacious in getting to the root cause of problems and providing solutions
- Ability to stay buoyant under pressure and bring that energy to the team
- Empathetic and influential
- Presents self as a brand ambassador, championing Company vision and values
- Actively promotes transparency, teamwork, honesty and excellent customer service across all teams
- Displays agility and responds positively to changing business circumstances and readily adapts behaviour to maintain effective performance
- Effectively communicates with all levels of seniority across Purplebricks’ internal and external stakeholders
In exchange, you will be rewarded with:
- £35-40K per annum plus generous commission scheme
- 25 day’s holiday after meeting a length of service benchmark
- Pension scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Perkbox (an amazing benefits platform giving employees access to high street and online discounts, an employee assistance programme and a wellbeing hub)
- Opportunities for personal and professional development
- An exciting working environment filled with amazing, talented people to work with!
Why not click ‘apply’ today? Don’t miss out on this opportunity to join the world’s fastest growing real estate agency as our Inbound Customer Service Manager.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75502534