Semi Senior Accounts
I currently have an exciting opportunity for a Accountants SemiSeniorto join a Chartered Accountants firm in Coventry. This position is a full-time and permanent role. The Accounts SemiSenior will report to the Senior Manager.
This is a fast paced department which provides a full range of accounting and management information services to companies of all sizes. This is the fastest growing department, as businesses of all types recognise the advantages that outsourcing their day to day accounts requirements.
The successful applicant will have the following skills and qualities:-
· Experienced bookkeeper or AAT qualified
· Practice experience
· VAT return experience
· Self motivated, efficient and hard working
· Pay attention to detail
· Able to keep up-to-date with accounting legislation and attend courses
· Have knowledge of accounting rules
· High level of IT literacy
· Meticulous in maintaining records
· Have good communication skills
· Able to interact positively with staff and clients at all
The role will involve dealing with the following work:
· sales/purchase invoice processing
· inputting of takings and income/expenditure records
· Reconciling bank income/expenditure
· Credit control/supplier payments
· Dealing with client queries and queries direct from our clients customers/suppliers.
· Preparation and submission of Vat returns, dealing directly with queries arising from those and other ad-hoc duties given to them
· Develop day-to-day client relationships in connection with those roles
· Must be able to communicate regularly, clearly and efficiently with the rest of the VAO team and other departments as well as clients, thinking on their feet at times in a pressurised atmosphere.
The annual salary of the position is to be discussed at interview stage depending on candidates experience. This is working 37 hours a week; flexi time is available, auto enrolment pension scheme, 20 days annual leave per year plus bank.
If you are interested in this position then please do click "apply now!"or contact Megan Hughes on or or via email on .