A brand new, progressive opportunity for a Treasury Assistant to join this market leading business.
A Global specialist with over £1bn Revenue.
Processing the daily transactional activity through the Treasury Management System by:
- Reconciling Group Treasury Systems to Bank Systems (including reconciliation of regulatory reporting data) with all reconciling items cleared daily.
- Processing all transactions that have been undertaken by Group Treasury and/or are recorded in the Treasury Management System from authorisation, confirmation and settlement.
- Processing of international payments and receipts for operating company operations.
- Keeping static data, held in the Treasury Management System and on record, up to date.
- Checking scheduled routines have run successfully and taking remedial action when required.
- Reporting information required under regulatory requirements reconciling third party information to Group Treasury information on a regular basis.
- Management of Group Bank accounts including managing all payments, confirmations and enquiries.
- Periodic reporting of cash positions and similar in accordance with FD/DFD/Group Finance timetables.
- Input into the period-end, including corporate half-year and year-end reporting, as required and including liaison with Auditors.
- Working with the rest of the team to deliver ad-hoc projects, requests and analysis as required.
- Continuous improvement of Treasury processes and procedures to ensure that they are lean, standardised, automated and relevant.
- Intermediate system skills including Excel (ability to use formulas, formatting and functions essential) and with the ability to understand systems and processes quickly.
- A positive can do/will do attitude and ability to work calmly under pressure is required.
- Experience in finance, accounts, banking or similar environment with Treasury and accounting experience a definite advantage.
- Study Support
- 33 Days annual leave
- 37.5 Hours
- Upto 6% pension
- Free Parking
- Annual bonus (10%)
- And MORE
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75488296