Our Client, a well-established Estate Agency based in Erdington, are looking for an enthusiastic Branch Manager to lead their busy sales team and ensure smooth running of the Branch. This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a thriving sales office among a team of dedicated colleagues.
The successful candidate will be required to:-
- Manage the performance of the branch including profitability, improve market share and increase sales.
- Achieve branch targets through exceptional customer service and management of the branch and staff.
- Deal with property related queries, complaints and requests.
- Professionally deal with clients and customers overseeing all aspects of estate agency, including market appraisals, property listings, sales progression and negotiations.
- Conduct regular appraisals for all staff in order to identify training and development needs of individuals and the team as a whole.
- Keep a close eye on the condition of the housing market in order to predict sales and act upon opportunities to develop the branch performance.
The ideal candidate will have:-
- Previous experience within property/ Estate Agency (Essential).
- Managing experience (Desirable)
- Strong communication skills.
- Good organisational skills.
- An ability to work under pressure.
- Good people skills.
Benefits to include:-
- A basic salary of £22,000 plus an excellent Commission structure.
- Commission structure is based 7.5% of the monthly banking
- Car allowance of £3600
- Realistic earning potential of £45,000 based on actual previous earnings.
- Working hours: 9am - 5:30pm, Monday to Friday - 1 in 2 Saturdays.
- Opportunity to work for a market leading Company who value their staff.
- Free parking
Please be advised that we are unable to respond to all applicants. If you do not hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.