Maintenance Engineer – Manufacturing – Permanent Nights!
My Client is currently recruiting for a maintenance engineer to work with one of the UKs largest Packaging manufacturers. The Maintenance engineer will be working with a close team of engineers on a Nights Shift. The maintenance engineer will need to be electrically biased with a mechanical understanding and a history of having worked in a manufacturing environment.
Skills required for maintenance engineer – Permanent Nights
- Electrical and mechanical work as the maintenance engineer
- Both reactive and pre-planned maintenance
- Maintenance engineer to have qualification in electrical engineering
- Maintenance engineer will have good Fault-Finding Skills
- Working within a Manufacturing environment
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- Thriving environment
- Continuous growth of the business
- Further progression opportunities
- On the job training
- Excellent package on offer
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, £38,000 OTE
Commutable: Wednesbury, Dudley, Smethwick and West Bromwich
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Philip Di Gesaro on;
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75501799