Senior Reliability Systems Engineer
Senior Reliability , Maintainability and Safety (RM&S) Engineer
A wonderful permanent career opportunity for a talented , career minded Reliability Engineer in Warwickshire, to join a genuine systems engineering world leader.
This key Reliability Engineer position will see you fully utilise your technical knowledge of RM&S on avionic systems / equipment, ensuring systems meet reliability and safety objectives, and importantly require minimum expenditure to support throughout its operational life.
Senior RM&S Engineer - Key Responsibilities :
- Conduct technical Reliability, Maintainabiity and Safety work to support both mechanical and electronics equipment with a detailed knowledge of one or more of the following skill sets: Reliability, Maintainability, Safety & Testability
- Prepare and review documentation including the following: Reliability documentation, FMECAs, Provisioning (spares) documentation, Failure Catalogues, Testability documentation, Flight Safety Analysis, Fault Tree Analysis, Hazard Analysis, System Safety Analysis, Maintainability Analysis.
- Liaise with internal and external customers and suppliers including offshore engineering team in Asia
- Be able to review and understand external Technical Specifications as they apply to Reliability, Safety and Maintainability contractual requirements
- Be able to review and understand Technical Drawings, Design Report and ideally system schematic drawings
Senior RM& S Engineer - skills and experience required :
- You will be an experience Engineer , ideally within an avionics or other similar safety-critical systems engineering domains
- Knowledge of Reliability, Maintainability and Safety standards, e.g. MIL-HDBK, DEF-STAN and MIL-STAN, ARP4671.
- Proven knowledge and understanding of mechanical and electrical engineering principles.
- A knowledge of aircraft mechanical systems and equipment.
If you are looking to develop your Reliability Engineer expertise with a world leading organisation - look no further - apply now !
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75500076