Graduate Motorsport Engineer/ Administrator
33739 Graduate Motorsport Engineer
£14.04 Umbrella, £11.19 Paye
30 Weeks initially
Division: Special Vehicle Operations
An exciting opportunity has become available, to be involved in a NEW Project within a world wide known, luxury car brand. This role will be involved in working within creating a track version of a road based vehicle and will sit within the special vehicle operations division within the business.
Motorsport Technical Assistant: In order to further promote the Brand, SVO are creating a track version of a road based production vehicle.
This vehicle will compete in a FIA approved championship in locations around the globe.
We are looking for an individual to support the Technical Manager in an administrative capacity. The successful candidate will be well organised and flexible and able to work on multiple supporting activities.
- Responsible for coordinating and updating technical documentation for regulations
- Responsible for testing and planning logistics
- Responsible for parts ordering and logistics
- Responsible for team logistics and travel
- Policy implementation for the programme
- Responsible for build manual documentation
3 KEY SKILLS REQUIRED
1. Previous relevant motorsport administration experience
2. Proven IT and communication skills
3. High drive, self motivated, able to work under pressure to tight deadlines
Proven history successful administration and organisation
Good communication skills
Good level of IT literacy
High drive, self motivated, able to work under pressure
Committed and flexible
Please send an up to date CV
AishahAdvantage Resourcing is a service driven recruitment consultancy.