Chef de Partie
Starting Point Recruitment / Steps to work are seeking a talented Chef de Partie for a role based in Tamwoth.
Hours – 45
Salary – £19,500
Reports into: Sous Chefs, Executive Sous Chef & Executive Head Chef
Organises kitchen operations and prepares and serves a range of dishes, whilst supervising junior members of the Kitchen Brigade.
Resolve guest problems and complaints as appropriately and professionally as possible
Key Duties & Responsibilities
• Chef de Partie to arrive changed and ready for work on time
• Chef de Partie to consult with the Senior Chef in charge as to your duties for that shift
• Chef de Partie in absence of Head Chef/ Sous Chef conducts shift briefings to ensure hotel activities and operational requirements are known
• Chef de Partie Prepares kitchen equipment for use. Cleans work areas and get ready to start with your duties
• Chef de Partie to check that your MEP is up to the requirements for that shift. If not, prepare more and remember to rotate the stock
• Chef de Partie to prepare the food items in accordance with section
• Chef de Partie Prepares, cooks, checks before serving all dishes for all food outlets
• Chef de Partie Provides direction to the Kitchen Brigade, including Commis Chef & Kitchen Porters.
• Chef de Partie Communicates to Duty Manager of Restaurant Manager, guest or internal customer comment and other relevant information.
• Chef de Partie Attends and participates in daily briefings and other meetings as scheduled.
• Prepares in advance food, beverage, material and equipment needed for the service.
• Cleans and re-sets his/her working area.
• Comply with the hotel rules and regulations as outlined in the company handbook
• Comply with the company grooming standards
• Comply with the time and attendance policies
• Comply to policies relating to the safety and welfare of all staff including equal opportunities and discrimination laws
For more information on this role and others available please contact Amber Bouvet on