Calling all Domiciliary Support Workers! Permanent positions to start ASAP with competitive salary!
Your new company
A family run domiciliary care company based in Long Eaton. They are passionate about providing the best care possible to their service users and are looking for like-minded Support Workers who really want to make a difference.
Your new role
You will be providing care and support to service users in their homes. This will include:
- Personal care
- Light housework
- Food preparation
What you'll need to succeed
- A full drivers license with access to a vehicle
- Experience as either a support of care worker
- A genuine interest to pursue a career in Care
- Care certificate is ideal but not essential as full training will be provided.
- Be flexible cover shifts between 06:30-22:30, 7 days a week, 365 days per year.
What you'll get in return
- A competitive basic salary
- Holiday pay
- Pension Scheme
- Ongoing training and Support
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.