Position: Rental Service Technician/Engineer
Location: Field based from Aldridge Depot
Job type: Part Time, Permanent
Shift Pattern: 30hrs a week working Saturday to Tuesday 8am - 4pm with 30 mins lunch
Working as an ArjoHuntleigh Rental Service Technician/Engineer, you will be responsible for the delivery, collection, 1st line repair and servicing of our rental equipment in and around the West Midlands area.
Our products address the clinical needs for long term care residents and patients with chronic health conditions and includes positioning solutions, mattress systems, medical beds, hygiene systems and compression therapies that are safe, easy to use and have a proven ability to address preventable injuries, such as pressure ulcers.
The Rental Service Technician/Engineer is an interesting and varied role where you will have interaction with our customers and patients so you must have excellent communication and customer service skills to enable you to provide the exemplary level of service we strive to offer. Your personality, enthusiasm, energy and positivity are essential for us to build long term relationships with our customers and ultimately play a key role in providing the essential equipment required by our patients.
We will provide you with a competitive package as well as uniform & access to a company van.
Essential Skills or Experience (Rental Service Technician/Engineer):
- A methodical, logical and practical approach.
- Ability to prioritise work and amend route plans accordingly.
- Experience of multi-drop delivery highly desirable.
- Experience of 1st line repair of electrical / mechanical equipment
- A positive and team oriented approach, whilst being able to work autonomously.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Driving Licence: Required to hold a valid UK drivers licence.
- Enhanced DBS clearance: Required (at the cost of ArjoHuntleigh).
- Must be able to lift bulky bedframes and mattresses for prolonged periods.
- Due to the nature of this role, there may be a requirement to undertake work outside of normal hours i.e. evenings, weekends and bank holidays and participate in the "OnCall" rota.
- You will be required to drive a large van and hold a clean driving licence (held for a minimum of one year) and be able to route plan effectively.
Please note: You will be working Saturday to Tuesday 8am - 4pm (30 mins lunch)