Locum Senior Social Worker - Assessment Team
Locum Senior Social Worker - Assessment Team - Birmingham - £30 per hour
Birmingham City Council are recruiting for a Locum Senior Social Worker to join their Assessment Team.
This role requires the candidate to be experienced in Multi Agency Work, Child Protection and Children in Need.
- HCPC Registration
- Clear Enhanced DBS
- Social Work Qualification and a minimum of 2 years Post Qualified Experience
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Risk assessment and screening referrals
- Ability to work in a high-pressure environment
- Implementing Care Plans
Birmingham is a hugely diverse City with reliable travel links that allow an easy commute to this central location. The Council offer a supportive and empowering environment, and are dedicated to improving the lives of Children and Families in the area.
Why choose Charles Hunter Associates?
- Your own consultant with specialist sector knowledge and experience
- Competitive pay rates
- Prompt and reliable weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to the widest range of Social Work jobs across 180 Local Authorities and Private Organisations throughout the UK
If you are interested in this application and wish to apply please follow the application instructions stated on the website, or contact Charles Hunter Associates directly and speak to Cassie Hoskings 0118 948 555