Do you have experience in managing a team of secretaries/admin staff?
Seeking a new challenge within an established and professional firm?
Our client in Birmingham City Centre are currently seeking an experienced Secretarial Co-ordinator to join their team and assist in supervising a growing team. They are looking for exceptional candidates who have a passion for people management, have strong secretarial skills and are focused on providing outstanding service.
Key responsibilities within the role will include:
- Managing a team of secretaries
- Managing and monitoring work flow amongst the team
- Monitoring absence and holidays
- Conducting performance reviews and managing performance plans
- Assisting with secretarial duties
- Attending team meetings to relay team performance/progress
- Experience in a supervisory role - at least 12 months
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Strong secretarial skills and experience
- Ability to remain calm under pressure with a busy workload
Interested?... Please apply to Bell Cornwall Recruitment.
**Please note - if you are already registered with Bell Cornwall Recruitment then please contact your consultant directly. **
Interested? Please click the 'APPLY' button now!
BCR have more fantastic opportunities for you!
Visit www.bellcornwall.co.uk & follow BCR on Twitter @LoveWorkBeHappy to view all of the latest jobs.
BCR want to make finding a job that you will love as smooth sailing as possible. BCR now offer evening appointments to fit around your working life.
Love Work Be Happy
BCR aim to get back to all applicants within 24 hours however if you have not received a response within this period then please feel free to contact us on at your earliest convenience.
BELL CORNWALL RECRUITMENT
(For the purposes of recruiting for this vacancy Bell Cornwall Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency. Bell Cornwall Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all age groups)
PA/Executive Assistants, Secretarial, Reception, Administration, Marketing, IT, HR, Law, Finance, Customer Services, Sales