Private Client Solicitor
My client is Worcester's oldest and most experienced law firm, boasting a team of 35 legal experts, backed up with years of successful practice.
They are looking to hire an experienced Private Client Solicitor to join their team.
You will need to have a good grounding in Private Client matters gained at a respected firm. You will need to have experience of dealing with high net worth clients.
The firm deals with a range of high quality private client matters, with experience in the following being desirable: Court of protection, LPAs, Wills, IHT and Deeds of Variation.
The successful Private Client Solicitor will take on an existing caseload of wills and probate work, as well as taking on a key role in the development of new business and expansion of the team.
Candidate Profile and experience:
The right candidate will have:
- At least 12 months PQE
- You will have broad Private Client experience; you should have good technical knowledge
- You will be a Private Client Solicitor or Legal Executive with at least 4 years PQE (there is no upper limit on PQE)
- Experience of managing fee earners would be too advantage
- Business development experience is desirable
- You will need to have excellent communication skills, with an emphasis on great client service
- You should have a meticulous eye for detail