Aseptic Production Operator in Derby or Harlow
We're recruiting an Aseptic Production Operator in Derby or Harlow
About the Role
The purpose of the role is to provide Aseptic functions within LloydsPharmacy Clinical Homecare's Derby aseptic facilities.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- To ensure that aseptically compounded product is prepared in accordance with in-house and regulatory standards and procedure;
- Generation and checking of batch documentation against information provided by the Central Pharmacy Team;
- Checking of starting materials against batch documentation and
- Other duties as required.
You will be required to work 6am - 2pm, and 2pm - 10 pm. Includes working every bank holiday Monday.
Do you have the following experience?
- BTEC or equivalent in Pharmaceutical Science (desirable);
- Effective communication skills;
- Effective team-working skills; and
- Good manufacturing practice.In return we offer:
- Competitive rates of pay;
- Personal Pension Plan
- 28 days annual leave (includes statutory holidays) rising by one day per year of service (up to an additional five days).
Who are we…
LloydsPharmacy Clinical Homecare
We're one of the most experienced providers of clinical homecare in the UK, and we've been supporting patients in this way since 1975.
We provide care to more than 66,000 patients in their own home - ranging from straightforward delivery of medication, to specialist nursing for complex conditions. We're passionate about what we do and the difference we make to our patients' lives. It's this dedication that ensures we constantly deliver outstanding levels of care to our patients.
We used to be called Bupa Home Healthcare and in July 2016 we were acquired by the Celesio UK group of companies, a leading provider of healthcare services, including LloydsPharmacy.
We work in partnership with the NHS, pharmaceutical companies, private medical insurers and oncologists.
Please contact Sandor Csoknya for more details by email on