Customer Service and Sales Advisor - Coventry
Thrifty’s award-winning success is all thanks to the people we employ. Would you like to come and join our professional team, where we strive to deliver the Best Customer Service in the Rental Industry if so read on...
Due to the growth and development of the branch, Peterborough are looking to recruit a new member to join the team to continue this great success.
Our work in the rental branch is challenging and no two days are the same. We train, coach and develop our staff with our own in-house trainers and we endeavour to promote from within to secure progression.
Could this be the role for me?
Are you currently looking to build on your customer service expertise and progress to the next level? If you have worked or are currently working in an environment where you have been dealing with the public either face to face or over phone resolving queries or providing outstanding customer service, this may be the job for you.
Duties will include:
- Dealing with customers face to face and via the telephone
- Opening and closing rental agreements
- Upselling products in line with customer requirements
- Running daily reports
- Handling vehicle reservations
- Conducting daily fleet checks
- Calculating quotations for customers
- Checking vehicles before and after rental
- General administration
- Working towards uncapped OTE
The right candidate will:
- Have previous customer service and/or administrative experience
- Sound I.T skills
- Be flexible, organised and able to prioritise
- The ability to work on own initiative as well as in a team
- You must have held a full driving licence for a minimum of 12 months.
Ongoing training is offered along with an excellent pension scheme, discounted shopping with 1000's of high street and online retailers and in addition we operate a childcare voucher scheme.
If you feel that you have the desired qualities and skills to succeed in this role then please apply today
Thrifty Car and Van Rental is an equal opportunities Employer