Root Cause and MI Analyst
The Police Mutual Group exists to improve the lives of the Police family, and we offer this to the military and others who lay their lives on the line and those who support them.
Because we don’t have to answer to shareholders, our members and our employees are always our first priority and that makes for a rewarding place to work. One team, providing positive results through practical solutions; we’re set to make the most of the fantastic foundations we have in place, with a strategy that will create some outstanding opportunities along the way.
We are looking for an experienced Root Cause and MI Analyst to join our Complaints department. The successful candidate will be responsible for undertaking the root cause of all complaints coming into the business group wide and escalation of key issues. You will also be responsible for creating and reporting of all complaints Management information and reports.
In this role you will:
- Undertake detailed root cause analysis of Group complaints
- Identify and escalate any risk events and incidents occurring from systemic themes
- Own and maintain the root cause framework
- Produce the weekly, monthly and quarterly management information reports and complaints MI/ analytics
- Produce all management and board information packs on complaints performance
- Prepare and submit complaints half yearly FCA report on GABRIEL
- Drive actions plans with business areas on improvements identified through root cause
What we need from you:
- Financial Services experience and excellent knowledge of FCA’s Dispute Resolution handbook
- Team lead or people management experience
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint knowledge
- Advanced analytical skills and extensive root cause analysis experience
- Excellent report writing skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Must have extensive complaint management or complaint handling experience
In return we provide a great working environment together with a comprehensive training and induction programme. We offer a fantastic Employee Benefits package including; a competitive salary complemented by 24 days holiday (this increases with service) plus bank holidays; life assurance; private healthcare PLUS flexible benefits to suit your lifestyle, discounts on financial products and consumer goods.
This is a fantastic opportunity and if you believe you have the skills and experience to succeed in this challenging and rewarding role, then please apply now!