Teaching Assistant - Rugby - September 2017 Start
Teaching Assistant - Rugby- September 2017 Start
We are currently looking for strong Teaching Assistants to work in a Secondary School in Rugby.
Working in schools catering for 11 - 19 year olds, this is a fantastic opportunity for experienced Teaching Assistants or those wishing to gain experience within the school environment.
The role involves working with students on a 1 to 1 or small group basis. As a Teaching Assistant you will be helping the class teacher motivate and support the development of children, making this an incredibly rewarding role. The Teaching Assistant hired will need to act on their own initiative as well as be willing to follow instruction.
- Experience of working with children
- Ability to build good relationships with children, teachers and parents
- A caring and understanding nature
- The ability to cope with challenging behaviour
What you will gain:
- Competitive rate of pay
- Actively enhance the education of students
- The chance to gain diverse experience
If you would like to hear more about this Teaching Assistant position, please apply now or email your CV to